Junior Account Manager – Sales / Marketing / Advertising / Entry Level - Full Time
T.E.M. Inc. is a Sales, Marketing, & Management firm based in Fort Wayne, IN. T.E.M. Inc. specializes in tailoring Sales & Marketing Campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. Our company and TEAM members focus their energy in (2) main areas:
- Customer Acquisition – “face to face" sales, on site presentation with new customers to generate new market share.
- Customer Retention – Professional sales presentations to keep our clients’ existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty.
The role of the Junior Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for our fortune 500 clients. The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas ofour clients’ business relationships.
Why is our company so awesome to work for? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- Advancement opportunities from entry level into Human Resources, Management and Consulting
- Competitive compensation
- Fun & exciting team environment
- PAID TRAINING
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Business Building Blocks, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more
- Our full time entry level Management team has won such awards as “Promoting Manager of the Year", “Most Improved Manager" and “Rookie Manager of the Year"
- Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, Keys to Success, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more
- Beautiful location
Requirements – Our ideal candidate
- 2-4 Year degree (GPA 2.5 up) preferred but not required
- At least 2 years of experience in either customer service, marketing, advertising, sales, retail or telemarketing
- Must be able to start working immediately if needed
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong personality
- Experience developing positive relationships and/or solving customer problems
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
For Immediate Consideration submit your resume to Ashley at email@example.com
Our management training program is recognized as one of the best in the marketing and advertising field.
T.E.M. Inc. is a marketing company and our goal is to provide client acquisition services for a wide range of satellite and communications clients. We create a synergy between our various clients and retailers that give both the opportunity to touch different people that they may not normally reach.
At the entry level, we are looking for individuals to fill Marketing Account Representative positions. As a marketing representative, individuals will begin their career at the entry level by learning our in-store marketing programs and campaigns. And once they have a grasp on those basics they will be trained to advance into management.