Compensation:$9-$10 an hour
Posted in: Cleveland Marketing Jobs
Social Media Coordinator
All City Candy is a large candy store specializing in special and hard to find candy. We will be opening this fall and are looking for a social media and marketing coordinator.
We have an immediate need for a part-time Media Coordinator to work approximately 10-20 hours per week. Social media experience required.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Must be Internet savvy and understand how to implement social media as a legitimate marketing tool. Job will include setting up accounts on social media websites, updating those accounts, monitoring comments, interacting with the community on each website and keeping track of statistics. The basic aim is to connect with as many people as possible and get the maximum amount of exposure.
• Associates degree in relevant area of specialty; bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or other related major preferred.
• Must have solid writing abilities, including excellent spelling and grammar skills.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the media field
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required
• Creativity and experience in product/service presentation to the business community and general public a plus
Please send resume and salary history to email@example.com