The Brand Analytics Manager will have in-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies for measuring marketing impact, and use advanced analytics for pharmaceutical projects including predictive modeling, marketing mix modeling, ROI analyses on all relevant marketing initiatives and promotional spending, physician and patient profiling and segmentation. The Manager will work directly with colleagues in marketing and conduct critical analyses that integrating multiple data sources, while maintaining the objectivity that will enable them to make informed recommendations.
- Perform analyses to determine brand performance (e.g., evaluate source of changes in historical trends, simulate impact of new marketing strategies)
- Develop and maintain headquarters reporting to track key brand performance indicators: prescribers, patients, compliance and persistency, Rx, etc.
- Consult with brand management to devise specific strategies, determine potential tactical initiatives, develop promotional programs and measure/improve program execution
- Develop Marketing Mix models to optimize marketing spend. Create process for effective monitoring and decision making of marketing spends
- Transform marketing mix model results to insights to help brand teams understand historical brand performance and recommendations for future promotional programs.
- Make recommendations to Brand teams and other stakeholders on the effectiveness of different tactics
- Identify, define, and maintain market segmentations that drive tactical and strategic decision making for brands, while ensuring segmentation and targeting are consistent with commercial objectives
- Prepare detailed and summary models used to support managed care contract negotiations
- Payer-specific reporting and analysis of healthcare industry trends including the impact of government regulations
- Work efficiently with vendors and contractors to define and verify business and data requirements.
- Standardize promotional data acquisition and data processing.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other related fields with emphasis in quantitative methods
- 3-5 years of working experience in model development using techniques such as cross-sectional and time series analysis, analysis of variance, multivariate regression, factor analysis, predictive response modeling, sales response modeling, discrete choice modeling, data mining and visual analytics to analyze complex data sets
- High proficiency in using statistical (e.g. SAS or R), and MS Office (Excel/Access/PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several brands while meeting deadlines
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Master's Degree strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical data (i.e. retail/ non retail, specialty pharmacy, payer, promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient-level data, etc.)
- Knowledge of non-traditional modeling techniques (e.g. neural network, SVM, genetic algorithm)
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 10% domestically. International travel may be required
At Lundbeck, we focus on addressing central nervous system (CNS) disorders. We find unique ways to engage with our patient communities, and we strive to make a meaningful difference one patient at a time. .
Lundbeck is committed to developing and providing innovative, specialty therapies for people with disorders of the central nervous system (CNS), including those with rare diseases. Offering effective therapies is a fundamental component of our commitment to help improve the lives of people with challenging, unmet medical needs. Lundbeck’s work also extends beyond therapeutic solutions. We reach out and work closely with the professional and advocacy communities that inform and support advancing treatment for complex CNS disorders. This close community engagement uniquely augments the meaningful difference we can make in the lives of the patients we serve.
With a robust portfolio of high-need therapies, and a pipeline of promising new drugs, Lundbeck is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the United States.