Posted in: Phoenix Marketing Jobs
Job Category: Management, Marketing
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time
The Print Validation (PV) Supervisor role is responsible for designing process improvement plans to enhance quality validation processes for fulfillment of Medicare Part D beneficiary communications. The PV Supervisor/Manager will oversee the quality validation activities associated with preproduction proofs. The Supervisor/Manager will ensure communications meet regulatory requirements and CVS Caremark accuracy standards. The incumbent will also perform project management tasks when necessary for complex communications. This role involves a significant amount of managing metrics, tracking and reporting on business performance against defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to senior leadership, and managing the work of Specialists, Analysts.
This position is expected to:
• Distribute and manage the workload and scheduling of the team, and adjust work as needed
• Respond to escalated issues and support the team to find creative solutions
• Coach others on how to apply process improvement methodologies
• Identify new and ongoing issues and confirm scope/impact both short and long term
• Track and analyze data on resource utilization and processing efficiency, and direct the team to make strategic and tactical changes as necessary
• With leadership, develop appropriate KPIs to drive decision-making
• Execute and manage process improvement projects
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency
• Manage and troubleshoot highly-detailed, complex or special-request member communications
• Provide guidance and leadership when managing process changes
• Become a Subject Matter Expert in CVS Caremark's Member Communications Operations processes and implemented technologies
• Stay current on compliance requirements under HIPAA and other protected health information regulations
1. 2+ years of demonstrated people leadership ability within a healthcare industry where regularoty requirements are practiced, is required. At least 3 years of experience with a ""print-on-demand"" environment is required, including quality control. 2. Superb project management, and reporting skills 3. Proven ability to design a vision, roadmap and aligned initiatives, requirements and milestones 4. Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to manage expectations of people at all levels in a cross-functional environment and the ability to translate various types of data into information that can be used to make business decisions for technical and non-technical audiences alike 5. Proven customer service and issue resolution experience 6. Attention to detail with quality control mindset and experience with quality control tools 7. Excellent analytical capabilities with an understanding of sampling methodologies and other statistical techniques and demonstrated experience with using data to drive insights and planning 8. Experience with handling privacy/confidentiality-physical and electronic security of Protected Health Information (PHI) 9. Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities 10. Software proficiency covering a variety of applications with emphasis on member enrollment systems, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Access. 11. Reliable, resourceful, flexible when necessary, and known for a sense of initiative 12. Familiarity with auditing procedures 13. Positive, team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done 14. Ability to work weekends, irregular schedules and holidays when needed
Medicare Part D experience is strongly preferred.
Bachelors Degree required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.