URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job title as your subject line: The recruiter in charge of this role is Nicoleta
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
Our client, a well established bank, is seeking a Bilingual Marketing Assistant (English/French)–Major Bank in SherBrooke, QC. This is a one (1) year contract with strong possibility of extension.
Bilingual: Excellent French and English
Main responsibilities and tasks:
The candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining the necessary communication tools to efficient operation of the Organization:
• Prepare, coordinate logistics and prepare minutes of team meetings
• Provide writing, layout and editing business plans and dashboards
• Manage the classification tools in the cloud / cloud
• Update the resource center and publications online
• Provide media monitoring and hold press review of the Group
The candidate will also be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the image of the organization:
• Participate in the creation and implementation of the communication plan
• Ensure the updating and enhancement of the website
• Provide writing, layout and correction of mass mailings to customers
• Develop new tools and visual content , graphics, etc. . , as required
• Provide support to the development and production of new publications and resources: layout, graphics, etc.
• Put into practice the strategy for social networks and follow up. This strategy is designed in collaboration with the management team
• Coordinate logistics and recovery events such as conferences and seminars.
Needs, the candidate to assist advisors wealth management at client meetings to support the monitoring and communications and ensure the wow effect.
• Contribute to the development of customer communications
• Create client presentation tools
• Support the work of communication to the needs of advisors.
Training and knowledge:
• Hold a university undergraduate degree in marketing, communication or in a discipline deemed relevant for this job qualification;
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
• Asset: successfully completed the Canadian Securities Having;
• Can communicate effectively;
• Excels in interpersonal relations;
• Demonstrates an excellent command of spoken and written French (5 /5);
• Demonstrates good knowledge of written and spoken English (4 /5);
• Enjoys working in a team;
• Is a person organized , rigorous and meticulous ;
• Demonstrates creativity, dynamism, versatility and autonomy ;
• Demonstrates good judgment and good analytical skill
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com/ in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
“…..All Offers are conditional on Client Post-Offer Conditions being met and removed by end client prior to written offer signing”