WINGATE @ SPRINGFIELD
RN WEEKEND SUPERVISOR
Wingate Healthcare is looking for an experienced and capable registered nurse to serve as a Nurse Supervisor for our skilled nursing facility. As a Nurse Supervisor, you will perform a crucial role in coordinating care for the diverse group of residents within our skilled nursing facility.
As a Nurse Supervisor your position will involve overseeing the building and overall resident population, supervising the nurses and other care givers who interact with the patients in the facility and ensuring that patients are treated with respect and dignity.
You will supervise the overall day-to-day nursing activities of the building and ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained
As a Nurse Supervisor, you must have strong management, judgment and problem-solving skills as well as a commitment to confidentiality and respect for resident’s rights. You must also be highly detail oriented with solid organizational, time management and prioritization skills. It is also vital to your role as a Nurse Supervisor that you display excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Nurse Supervisor position include:
- Associate’s degree from an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred
- Valid RN license in the state of operation
- 3-5 years of responsible nursing experience, preferably in a skilled nursing facility
- Previous Charge Nurse or Management experience required
- Must possess basic computer skills