Ready for a Change?
Named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies & 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2012, Mr. Lube offers a fun work environment, competitive wages, and the best paid training and advancement program in the industry for our employees.
Customer Service Representatives
In this role, you'll get to take full ownership over the complete customer experience. We will provide full training so you can confidently work directly on a customer's car and be in control of the entire customer service and sales cycle; from walking a customer through the services on a car to completing the tasks and sale. A Customer Service Representative at Mr. Lube spends:
70% of their time providing Customer Service:
- Greeting customers
- Discussing products and services with customers
- Providing recommendations based on vehicle assessments
- Suggesting new products and services
- Working with a close knit team and communicating with Lower Technicians
30% of their time completing Mechanical Duties:
- Oil and filter changes
- Replacement of vital car fluids (e.g. coolant, transmission, and transfer case fluid)
- Replacement of parts under the hood (e.g. air filters, headlights, taillights and wiper blade replacements)
- Refilling performance enhancers to ensure the car runs smoothly (e.g. engine stop leak, oil treatment, and valve cleaner)
- Performing courtesy checks on all vehicles (e.g. topping up fluid levels, cleaning windows and checking tire pressure)
What else can you expect from a career at Mr. Lube?
- A fun environment with the best paid training in the industry
- Excellent employee incentives and recognition
- Constant learning and growth opportunities
- A company, management and team that cares
If you have a positive attitude, are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn, and genuinely like interacting with people, put yourself in the driver's seat at Mr. Lube!