HCR ManorCare the leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care is seeking a passionate and driven Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our caring philosophy and commitment:
Our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA are the cornerstone to HCR Manor Care's commitment to caring. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help our Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested in employing Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / COTA who are as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve.
Network of more than 500 in-house long-term care centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home health care & hospice offices
- Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
- State-of-the-art equipment and clean and spacious rehab gyms
- Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling available at select locations
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Free on-Line CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees (PRN discounted) in addition to in-house CEU's provided
- Comprehensive benefits package
- - Eligible at 30 hours/week
- - Benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment)
- - PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Match, Disability and Life InsurancePerforms occupational therapy programs under the general supervision of an occupational therapist unless the state practice act is more stringent.
Prior experience preferred.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Walking, standing, bending, stooping and sitting for prolonged periods. Full use of gross and fine motor skills of the upper and lower extremities.
Location: 377 - MCHS - Reno, Reno, Nevada Category: Therapy ExpDate: 10/31/2013
HCR ManorCare is a leading provider of short- and long-term medical and rehabilitation care. Care is provided through a nationwide network of skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home care agencies. The company operates primarily under the respected Heartland, ManorCare Health Services and Arden Courts names.