Here at Silver Springs, FL (Wilderness RV Resort behind the Office parking lot) till Nov 15th then heading to Texas!
BIG V-Twin (bigger then a 1200 Harley V-Twin and much Smoother) V-Star 1300 TOURER, blue with silver accents. This garage kept, just under 5000 (yes FIVE thousand ONLY) miles MC is very low slung with foot "pads" for comfort of driver and passenger. The enormous seat is great for long cruising and the cool factory custom paint job will turn heads wherever you ride. Dare to COMPARE this BELT DRIVEN V-Star against a HARLEY DAVISON MC and you will be purchasing this TOURER!!!!!!
This is the only USED MC advertised currently on Craig’s List with this extended unlimited mileage Y.E.S. Yamaha warranty till 5/2013 (YES=20 "THIRTEEN"). Even if you bought it from a Dealer, you would have to PAY a lot extra for this type of warranty and you would NEVER get all the extras listed below!?
I have MANY, many EXTRAS "INCLUDED" (worth over $2000) at my asking price of (was $7495, NOW) $6995:
1. "Yamaha Extended Service WARRANTY" unlimited mileage till 05/11/2013!!! No deductibles, trip coverage included.
NATIONWIDE SERVICE WARRANTY; this "alone" was over $600!
2. Extra blue LED accents mounted under the tank that reflect off chrome and visible to the side as shown in photos, better at night! With fused on/off switch .
3. Extra round red rear reflectors mounted on rear of saddle bags
4. Extra chrome luggage rack off sissy bar
5. Extra EXTREMELY loud air horns
6. Extra tag holder that has STOP red LED lights that are running lights and pulsing STOP lights
7. Extra PULSATING head lights when day time running on high beam
8. Extra travel tank magnetic storage trip bag with extra rain cover (not shown in photos)
9. Extra deluxe FULL two color silver and red with reflectors COVER as shown in photos
10. Extra blue LED valve stem covers that only light up at night. Get that blue "ring" effect around wheels!
11. spider stretch luggage rack bungee system shown holding my cooler bag on luggage rack in photos
12. Extra round convex mirrors on large rear views
EXTRAS below for a little EXTRA $:
13. 2 full faced color coordinated helmets both with the expensive color coordinated MIRRORED shields, one XL modular and one XS
14. two leather jackets, one HD large men’s and the other small women’s
15. A portable radio intercom system to talk with each other that has boom mikes attached to ear pieces that slip inside the helmets.
16. front wheel "MC CHOCK" that removes with 3 attached bolts to floor of my V-Nose trailer.
17. 2 "sets" Gauntlet MC heavy leather gloves one XL and one small
18. 2 "sets" shorty leather gloves one XL and one small
19. Helmet bag
20. 2 extra brand new "clear" face shields for the two helmets above.
21. 3 spiral cable locks with keys that work all three (red, blue and green)
22. 5 extra red bungees
23. MANUAL for V-Star
24. Show room brochure for the V- Star
25. Bag of assorted cool "do-rags" for the head.
26. CMA "armored" gauntlets; one XL and one Small
27. size 11 high topped black leather MC riding boots with armor. $225 value alone
28. Leather mens XL Chaps
YES, I am giving up biking and selling a "package" deal (was $7495, NOW): $6996 ( I owe on it $7450 and will take that LOSS) ,EVERYTHING you could want!
Selling due to bad knees and back thus I just purchase a Smart Car Convertible?! Both will NOT fit in my 16’ trailer . Make me a OFFER I can NOT refuse….
Call my cell for appointment
407-201-7185 or 407-414-9951 or 352-789-0000(both Florida exchanges)
No Scams will work.
Title is with the Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union in Towson, Maryland 21204
Pay Pal account under
email@example.com Price is $7750 with Pay Pal .
Could also take trades
my $115k package deal (CASH gets discounts) that includes a 2012 Winniebago Aspect 32’ deluxe NEW Class B with under 3000 miles (Good Sam Warranty for 5 years Bumper to Bumper) with every bell and whistle for FTing, a 2012 V-Nose 16’ ramped Trailer and the above Yamaha V-Star 1300 Tourer Motorcycle. Some PHOTOS: www.goswap.org #13570 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more photos and info. Thanks Rick