YOU: Female, any age as long as you have a slightly nasal, young sounding voice, that can portray dramatic emotion. You can hear a copy of the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UhraZxNhc
ME: Amateur writer, director and producer, looking to fill one last part for a project that is 70% close to completion.
1. You must have a good sense of timing and phrasing.
2. You must have good pitch.
3. You must be able to take direction.
4. You must be able to get into the moment, and emphathize with the character you'll be portraying.
5. MUST be classically OR vocally trained. Some parts of songs are very vocally complex.
6. Please do not take on this project if you don't have at least one ot two days out of the week to commit to it.
7. You must have a sample of your singing ability, be it an mp3, online video, or a song you can sing over the phone. No exceptions.
THE PROJECT: An hour long combination of two kinds of aural genres: radio drama and rock opera.
THE PAYOFF: I will pay $30.00 for each song. I will also provide you with a crisp, mp3 file of your parts within the story and a copy of the full work when it's completed.
SCHEDULE: I'd like to start A.S.A.P, and finish recording your parts within a month, or two. However, the entire project will take several months to complete, because it requires a lot of editing and production. Therefore, the sooner I can record you, the better.
AUDITION: The audition will actually be me hearing your voice over the phone, after I email you a demo of the sing. Feel free to email me any singing work you've done as well.
So, if you have any questions for me, or concerns, feel free to give me a call: 614-396-6241, or shoot me an email. You can also pass this along to anyone who you think might be interested. Minority women are especially welcome to tryout as well.
Serious inquiries only.