AFFORDABLE LEGAL and MUSIC PREPARATION SERVICES
PRO BONO CONSULTING SERVICES
OUR FOUNDER Neil J. Cacciottolo, ESQ., began his professional career in the music industry over four-decades ago.
Starting as a session player, he worked his way from an intern at various studios, publishing and record companies; to founding Sunset Records America and Sunset Publishing-ASCAP later becoming a member of the American Bar Association.
Recently, Neil was chosen to be a founding member of ABA's The State Attorneys General and Department of Justice Issues Committee.
He is available to assist songwriters and artists on any legal concerns they may have in the matter of music; and consulting services are on a Pro Bono basis requesting only donations for Chicago Music Partners, NFP. Chicago Music Partners is a not-for-profit organization focusing upon music education in the schools since 1985.
At MUSIC MAXIMUS, our ultimate goal is dedicated to providing clients with diligent, effective and affordable services that one can depend on time and time again.
Some of our legal services are listed below:
- Sheet music preparation: Arranging, Notating and Copyist time work.
Production and Sound Consultation.
- Document Preparation: Drafting, Writing and Proofreading cover letters to Labels and Publishers.
- Legal Research: Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property; Registration and Renewals through the Library of Congress.
- Notification of document filing.
- Copyright Management for Performance Rights and Mechanicals: Harry Fox Agency, ASCAP Form(s) PA and SR, BMI and SESAC and abstracts.
- Litigation Attorneys available for special cases:
- Remedies for infringement/injunctions.
- impounding and disposition.
- damages and profits.
Neil J. Cacciottolo, ESQ.
Legal Specialist/Copyright Compliance.
3400 W. 111th Street.,Suite 600
Chicago, Illinois 60655
E-mail: email@example.com Web Address: www.sunsetchicago.com/legal
ATTORNEY SUPERVISED FULL CONFIDENTIALITY