First sold in 2005
· Toyota Tacoma 2.7 liter 16 valve motor. Approximately 170-190HP and over 177 lbs. torque. Low mileage stock motor with headers and air intake only. Super dependable.
· Built heavy duty bus trans
· Professionally customized/reinforced Fugitive Big Boy frame by Moosebuilt and Hardt motorsports. A custom rear hitch setup and front bumper assembly along with tabbed for side panels and roof.
· 930 cv’s (like on the V8 cars)
· 3x3 boxed trailing arms
· 28 degree on axles
· New upholstery (black with dark grey cloth inserts)
· Raceway rear shocks with Eibach springs
· Fully rebuilt front end
· CNC pedal assembly and clutch slave
· Jamar turning brakes and pedal slide adjuster
· Heavy duty steering box
· Odyssey PC 960 battery
· Hi-torque starter
· Rear large drilled disc brakes
· Marine type fuse block, tach, volt and water gauges.
· New front spoke rims and turning tires
· Etc. Etc. Etc.
· Lots of receipts
Simply a quick , safe , and dependable ride.