Brand new. Will ship. Contact Craig 239-357-1853.
Item B527342 Price $1,140
Precision balanced welded steel chassis and poly V-belt drive system offers less torque and operator fatigue. The GB2000DC is equipped with DC rectified motor for fast and effective gloss without electrical circuit overload.
- Heavy-duty slow release 15AMP circuit breaker protects against overload.
- Sealed main wheel bearings are permanently lubricated with steel hubs and positive locking nuts.
- Semi-pneumatic 6 in., non-marking rubber main wheels with permanently lubricated ball bearings.
- Permanently welded wheel axles maintain alignment and precision balance, improving machine operation.
- 50 foot power cord enables operator to cover a large area without changing outlets.
- 20 inch pad driver turning 2000 rpm.
Motor: Continuous duty, permanent magnet. 1.5 HP DC rectified 115V, 60Hz input, 15 amps
Pad Speed: 2000 RPM
Pad Drive System: Dynamically balanced cast iron pulley with six groove poly v-belt drive and permanently lubricated, self alignment bearings. Pad driver shaft 1” dia.
Pad Drive Block: 1” marine plywood with centering and locking device to accept 20” pads.
Construction: Chassis – 12-gauge welded steel with corrosive resistant baked enamel finish.
Handle – 1.25” dia. Chrome plated, heavy gauge steel pipe.
Switch Box – Die cast aluminum with corrosion resistant, baked enamel finish.
Warranty: Motor 1 year
Brush spread: 20"
|model||horse power||brush spread||brush speed||amps||product code|
|PHC1500DC||1.5 DC rectified||20"||1500||15||B160713|