Pre-Owned, Item Codes 5375-5376
Call 708 354-1265
Crating Fee $300.00 and Shipping Fees Apply or you can Pick Up In Countryside, IL. 60525
Lincoln Impinger Double Stack Electric Conveyor Ovens
Model # 1162 (both ovens) Mfg Date: 08/97 (both ovens)
These Lincoln 1162 "Impinger" conveyor ovens utilize a revolutionary cooking concept to provide exceptional food quality in far less time than other devices on the market.
OVENS HAVE BEEN TESTED, THEY BOTH WORK! CHECK OUT OUR 2 LIVE VIDEOS!
Some Product Features:
* These ovens use an "Air Impingement" system which directs a high velocity stream of heated air at the food product being baked. The heated air is re-cycled to the heated product after striking the product, for improved efficiency.
* Stainless steel exterior provides durability and easy cleaning.
* The thermostat on both of the 1162 ovens is adjustable from 50° F to 550° F.
* The conveyor speed can be adjusted depending on the product being cooked.
* Variable speed system moves products through the oven one after another, improving product flow during
cooking and virtually eliminating labor.
* A digital display in the control panel shows the oven time and temperature.
* Self-contained heating source system.
* Uniform heating/cooking of food products offers a wide tolerance for rapid baking at low temperatures.
Note: I couldn't find a spec sheet for the model 1162 conveyor ovens, but according to Lincoln, they are similar to the rest of the 1100 series conveyor ovens. The information included above is for the 1100 series Lincoln conveyor ovens, unless otherwise specified.
120/208 Volts, 3 Phase, 30 Amps, 60 Hz, 10.5 Kw
Approx Size: 56" w, 42" d, 35" h
Approx Weight: 650 Lbs.
NSF Approved, UL & SA Listed