Sales & Customer Support Representative
GOhear LLC has an opening for a Sales & Customer Support Representative. This person will be part of a fast growing company that is changing the world of hearing by introducing a new standard of health that makes hearing aids significantly more accessible and affordable for the millions of seniors that suffer from hearing loss.
This bright, energetic individual will learn about and provide sales and customer support for mission critical elements to ensure high growth in existing and new markets. The ideal candidate must be computer savvy, enjoy and be effective at building relationships over the phone and enjoy helping people.
General Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide sales support to internal sales team and distributor partners
- Provide excellent customer service
- Analyze and resolve problems effectively at all times
- Work with confidential customer information
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Accurately log all customer interactions in data management system (salesforce.com)
- Achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction scores
- Communicate positively with team members, customers and other partners
- Collect and report product quality insights gained during customer interactions
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned
No selling is involved with this position.
Candidates for this position must be able to demonstrate the following with measureable/quantifiable examples:
- Sales or customer support/service experience preferred
- Experience working with customers, in B2B environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with a proactive and positive approach
- Strong active listening, multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Logical, proactive, and creative problem solving skills with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Strong affinity for using Personal Computers and ability to calmly and systematically troubleshoot problems
- Substantial personal or professional experience using smart mobile technology
- Engages customers in a positive, professional, and empathetic manner
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
College degree or 2-3 years related experience required.
GOhear is changing the hearing industry by introducing a new standard of primary hearing healthcare that enables primary care physicians, for the first time, to screen, diagnose and treat their patients for hearing loss in their office, improving patient outcomes. The GOhear value proposition saves patients thousands of dollars versus traditional hearing treatment options. GOhear is committed to helping patients “hear life again”. Simply. Affordable.
This position is based in the Highwood, IL and is located just 1 block from the Metra station. Free parking is provided at the office.
Visit us at www.GOhearUS.com
If you are interested in this position, please contact us by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . All information will be held strictly confidential.