URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send an MS-Word version of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the job title in the subject line.
The recruiter in charge of this role is Andrea.
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
Our client, a well-established bank is looking for 6 talented Collection Agents to join their team.
Duration: 18 months with the possibility of extension
Work Location: Montreal, QC
- Perform Outbound collections call to clients regarding past due invoices/statements (early stage delinquency, courtesy calls)
- Answer incoming calls from clients regarding past due invoices/statements
- Reduce client delinquency
- Perform other related Customer Service responsibilities as required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Collections or Customer Service (call center or retail environment)
- College degree or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent Communication skills
- Outstanding command of French and English language
- Fast learner
- Sale acumen
- Comfortable learning new software
The schedules/hours offered are:
-2 nights (Monday - Tuesday) or (Wednesday - Thursday) 4-10 and Saturday 8-4: 19h/week
-3 nights (TBD) 4-10 and Saturdays 8-4: 24.75h/week
-Regular schedule 4-10 Monday to Thursday and Saturday 8-4: 30.5h/week
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
“…..All Offers are conditional on Client Post-Offer Conditions being met and removed by end client prior to written offer signing”