Administrative Assistant (Jacksonville, FL)
Nation’s leading used automotive / finance company software provider, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Jacksonville location. Office is located close to the St. Johns Town Center with plenty of parking available. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Office Manager and the Corporate Executive. Will also be required when necessary to handle receptionist duties in a prompt, courteous and professional manner and be responsible for additional general office duties. Applicant must have a minimum High School Degree, be computer literate, and detail oriented with good relations skills. Drug Free Workplace.
ABCoA offers highly competitive salaries, full benefits, and 401K plan. Employees are expected to be available from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. Qualified applicants, please email resumes to Jillianthompson212@yahoo.com.
· Location: Jacksonville, FL
· Compensation: Competitive Salary, Health Benefits, 401K)
· Principals only. Recruiters- please do not contact this job poster.
· Please, no phone calls about this job!
· Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interest.
Qualified applicants MUST possess the following :
· Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Word , MS Excel, MS Outlook
· Organizational and planning skills
· Communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Invoicing, prepare and edit correspondence
- Assist in review and approval of all Accounts Payable invoices for payment
- Daily pick up and distribution of mail
- Assist shipping of outgoing packages i.e., overnight mail, getting quotes to ship
· Assist Corporate/Mktg Executive in maintaining office supplies to include taking inventory
· Bank Deposits made daily if needed or delegated to other employee familiar w/process
· File and retrieve documents
- Send out Upgrade letters Monthly to Customers
· Interact with external clients and prospects
· Assist with phone support if/when needed
· Other tasks as assigned by Office Manager / Corp Executive/Marketing Executive
· Perform other duties as assigned