A US corporation based in Houston is a leading supplier of oilfield equipment and services to the US oil and gas industry is seeking dedicated, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to perform a variety of operation/purchasing duties. This individual must be able to perform multi-faceted office support.
· Creates and submits for approval purchase orders with accuracy and optimum delivery and pricing.
· Create quotation for sales department.
· Forecasts requirements and orders product to meet demand.
· Create invoice and match with purchase order accurately
· Prepares reports as required, and provides information to identify purchasing requirements, establish business plans and performance objectives, and report performance against plan and business objectives.
· Ability to write reports, correspondence, procedures, statements of work and request for proposals and the ability to speak effectively before groups of suppliers, customers or employees.
· Follow up with clients for coming shipment
· Create Requisitions for production inventory
· Respond to internal queries on status of purchased product
· Follow-up with vendors on status of partial receiving products
· Update any purchase order information in system quickly and accurately
· Resolve shipment issue for customers timely.
· Strong communication skills.
· Knowledge of Quick Book
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Acrobat.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and the ability to work under pressure and often with tight deadlines.
· Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred