Location: Mclean, VA
Hours per week: Flexible (10hrs minimum)
Contact info: Dr. Hayley Adams, Director of Operations
One Health position offering real-world experience in the acquisition, management, and shipment of medical supplies to our One Health projects in Africa. Employee is responsible for the supply inventory management of 12 veterinary and wildlife conservation projects in Africa. The employee will sort and log donated supplies, and help in the delegation of supplies per project. In addition to sorting donated supply inventory, the employee will assist in soliciting for donated supplies from our corporate and industry donors. Once a year supplies are prepared for shipment to our projects in Africa, and the employee will help coordinate these shipments.
• Computer proficient, Excel a plus
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
- Interest in wildlife, veterinary or health care, and/or conservation in Africa a plus
• Ability to lift boxes up to 25 lbs, sort inventory items, work on feet for a few hours at a time
• Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills
How to apply: Submit cover letter & CV; type “Project Supplies Coordinator” in the subject line.
For more information about Silent Heroes Foundation, visit TheSilentHeroes.org.
Educate • Equip • Empower