URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job title as your subject line:
The recruiter in charge of this role is Nicoleta
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
My client is a well-established printing and consulting company, situated in Montreal, QC. They are looking for a Senior Bilingual Document Advisor. This is a one (1) year contract with high possibility of extension.
To act as primary source of advice for all document production needs of the Client (potentially forms document design replenishment stock) and provide print procurement services through Company’s Shared Print MarketPort solution.
Bilingual: English, French (verbal and written)
• Experience with the techniques and processes for documents production executed in a production and finishing environment
• Digital Knowledge, prepress, offset and large format.
• Knowledge of printing variable data documents.
• Knowledge of applications such as MS Office, Creative suite.
• Ability to speak and write in French and English.
• Expérience des techniques et processus de production de documents dans un environnement d'exécution de production et de finition.
• Connaissance numérique, prépresse, offset et grand-format.
• Connaissance d’impression de documents à données variables.
• Connaissance des applications telles que MS Office, Créative suite.
• Capacité de parler et écrire en français et anglais.
• Production Print Consultation and Services Promotion:
• Implement with Business Units the Document Management Strategies developed by the Client ensuring the production of the most cost effective product is achieved
• Own Business Unit relationships working with the Business Unit document owners to meet document production needs
• If applicable active member of the Clients Form Committee
• Promote the print services of the company or client production print centre (if applicable)
• Conversion of appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities
• Ensure that savings targets are met and recorded for various deliverables where applicable
• Print Procurement & Job Management:
• Price co-ordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as appropriate
• Bid award manage and bill corporate production print procurement using the Company Shared Print MarketPort solution.
• Work directly with print vendors and/or company print centre to ensure quality and timely fulfillment of print jobs within budget.
• Manage the various process requirements such as attend forms committee / document production quote process / purchase order creation / proof exchange / delivery date follow up
• Ensure appropriate documentation is available for audit purposes
• System Administration:
• Utilize the DAO technology tools to allow cost savings and strategic objectives to be achieved.
• Provide system administration for the forms management solution implemented for the client (if applicable).
• Provide design expertise for all forms produced via print-on-demand (POD)
• Act as creative consultant on forms design/ construction
• Provide forms creation & change services
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate directly (written & in person) at senior levels to articulate document strategy
• Network with colleagues to share and deliver benchmark solutions
• Ability to deliver to deadlines
• Must be able to function at all levels of the business and not be afraid to roll sleeves up when necessary
• Working knowledge of PC’s, Mac’s and recent releases of Microsoft Office and current graphic design software especially InDesign; Adobe Illustrator and Quark
• Good problems solving / analytical skills and requirements interviewing skills
• Ability to handle pressured change
• Creativity & Strong Negotiation Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience either in a production and/or project management. Production digital; offset and web print experience required.;
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in corporate print procurement as a buyer;
• Experience with commercial / transaction print / digital print;
• Experience in working autonomously;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment ;
• Experience with print shop management and/or job scheduling;
• Demonstrated graphic and forms design expertise;
• Valid Driving License; Preferred: ;
• College Degree;
• Account management experience;
• Print inventory management and tracking experience desirable;
• Team supervision;
• Direct Mail Experience
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com/ in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
“…..All Offers are conditional on Client Post-Offer Conditions being met and removed by end client prior to written offer signing”