meaningful and rewarding financial services career starts here
Modern Woodmen of America specializes in developing motivated individuals into Financial Representatives.
Modern Woodmen of America is owned by and operating for our growing membership of more than 759,000 individuals. We were founded in 1883 to care for widows and orphans and while many things have changed over the years our strong values and unique culture remain the same.
Today we continue to help serve the financial security needs of our members and their families as one of America’s leading fraternal financial services providers through life insurance, annuity, investment and banking products.
As a fraternal, we offer financial security with a plus.
· Fraternal benefits for members, such as college scholarship opportunities, orphan benefits, prescription drug discounts and financial assistance in times of need.
· Social, educational and volunteer opportunities for members and children.
· Community support through member sponsored-fundraisers and volunteer opportunities.
That’s a difference you can be proud to share.
Put yourself on the fast track to success
Modern Woodmen’s mission is to improve members’ quality of life while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our financial services representatives fulfill this mission by:
· Playing a vital role in helping families realize their financial dreams.
· Having the tools, financial resources and local and home office support to serve the family and small-business market.
· Offering a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet individuals’ short and long-term needs.
· Positively impacting families and communities through our volunteer and member involvement programs.
Earn what you’re worth
At Modern Woodmen of America you’ll earn what you’re worth. Our Financial Representatives consistently enjoy incomes at high levels. Plus, there’s no limit to how much you can earn.
New Representative Compensation**
$61,153 Average first-year income of a successful new Modern Woodmen Financial Representative (Career Development Award qualifier) is $61,153 **Based on 2011 earnings
As a Modern Woodmen of America Financial Representative you’ll earn these valuable benefits:
· Medical and dental insurance coverage
· Matching 401(k) plan
· Noncontributory retirement plan
· Group term life insurance
Are you ready to be part of an elite team?
Modern Woodmen of America presents a great opportunity for the right person. No experience is required. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares you for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for your long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
· Is honest and has integrity
· Has leadership skills
· Is success driven, results focused
· Can or has overcome adversity
· Is competitive
· Wants to grow themselves by helping others
· Shows a volunteer spirit
· Is looking for continuous self improvement
· Enjoys building long-term relationships
· Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
Please contact Jamont McRae at Jamont.McRae@mwarep.org to get your username & password for an online assessment which will determine your likelihood of succeeding in a Financial Services Career. Once the assessment is completed, you will be contacted for a personal interview to discuss your results. You may also gain more information by viewing our website at WWW.MODERN-WOODMEN.ORG or WWW.MWACAREERS.ORG.
Securities offered through MWA Financial Services Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Modern Woodmen of America, 1701 1st Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201, 309-558-3100. Member: FINRA, SIPC. Products are available in most states. Individual representatives may not be licensed to sell all products. Nothing contained herein is an offer for a contract with Modern Woodmen of America. Applications will be subjected to further review before Modern Woodmen of America makes such an offer.