VIRTUAL PERSONAL ASSISTANT 925.308.6333
Does your business need office support on an as-needed or regular basis? Assistance with a project or records and document management (through cloud based storage and backup records), email management, travel arrangement, training and seminars, search engine optimization, web site maintenance. Contact us for a free consultation on how we can help you save time and money, while establishing solid administrative support for your business.
Our virtual services are geared primarily for busy entrepreneurs, tech founders and executives in the San Francisco Bay Area and will assist you free up time and mental energy by managing and maintaining your overcommitted, fast paced life so that you don't get distracted. There are no permanent commitments and we handle long and short-term projects.
You can be assured that we will handle your projects with complete confidentiality, highly attentive bespoke service, reliable dependable at all hours day and night. Your future virtual assistant have diverse professional backgrounds such as corporate executive, real estate professional, online marketing and search engine optimization, small business managers, corporate attorney and military leadership. All of this at unbeatable pricing and no employee related costs associated with retirement or medical.
Our personal assistants typically perform a variety of the following tasks:
- Manage and maintain your in-home office via virtual office and web site
- Manage reoccurring billing accounts and expense accounts
- Inbound message and call screening, blog writing, articles and press releases
- Organize your personal and business calendar
- Optimize your web page for search engine optimization
- Liaison with household staff and executive office assistants
- Plan social and business-related events
- Make travel arrangements and support travel logistics
- Accompany you on business trips, assisting with meetings and appointments*
- Collect mail, disperse, and respond to correspondence and invitations*
- Provide project management skills and support and standard company training virtually
- Negotiate and communicate with contractors, interior designers, and vendors
- Conduct research