Grand Rapids, MI
Apply at www.mgmtbsolutions.com
OR send resume to email@example.com
As a recruiter you will perform a full range of recruiting activities to satisfy the organization's requirements for qualified Nursing talent. Under general supervision, collaborates with Hiring Managers and other HR Managers to determine and define talent needs.
· Full range of recruiting activities to satisfy the organization's requirements for qualified nursing talent.
· Collaborates with hiring managers, HR Managers to determine and define talent needs
· Communicates job opportunities thorough various media and events to reach appropriate audiences, identifies and contacts potential job candidates
· Interviews and asses qualifications and suitability and coordinates job offers, on boarding, relocation and other related talent acquisition services.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have a minimum of three or more years of clinical or leadership recruiting in the healthcare industry or one or more years of nurse recruiting experience; or Licensure as a Registered Nurse.
· Must be able to manage multiple openings and work with multiple managers, directors and the CNO.
· High volume recruiter experience required.