1) Job Description:
- Lead and manage the clients Computer Based Training and Assessment (CBTA) programme. Actively contribute to key training and Competence duties including training and competence frameworks and data management.
- Monitoring of service provision, analysis of processes and data as well as continuous improvement of the service.
- Ensure that all the offshore activities are performed in safe environments.
- Perform HSE audit with HSE team as required.
- Support in case of Emergency Situation as an Advisor.
- Consult with Offshore and for short-term and Long-term solutions as required.
- Plan for Training, Perform CBTA, Assess Competency for High Position Trainees and Ensure that the Localization is achieved in accordance with the proposed plan.
- Report client management directly to address all kinds of important matters, events, issues, etc to be raised in offshore.
2) Responsible for:
- Responsible for cultivation of the HSE culture on the offshore platform.
- Supporting in case of emergency situations; liaise with offshore, report to client for status, support client to locate required materials, service, etc.
- Managing the delivery of services across multiple disciplines for an offshore facility.
- Promoting best practice and knowledge sharing across functions.
- Supporting the client through training and competence compliance, legislative and best practice industry standards.
- Leading the issue of the Training Matrices, Expiry reports, and general training and competence reports and key contract targets (KPIâ€™s)
- Initiate Training and Competence audits, ensuring data integrity is to the highest standard
- Development and Maintenance of Competence reports.
- Supporting the maintenance of accurate and valid assessment & verification records; coordinating external verifier visits; auditing administration procedures.
- Training & Competence queries Focal Point for clients, development and implementation of training & competence frameworks, input to standardization of procedures, ensure compliance with internal system and process audits
- Providing guidance, support for all levels.
- Arrange external training courses
- Ensuring mentorship and CBTA milestones are met
- Participate and contribute to internal and external audits
- Develop the Standardization of processes and templates
- Lead data accuracy and the update processes to resolve issues at the root
- Manage projects to improve services or implement new services.
- Understand, communicate and contribute to projects being worked on by the wider team.
- Site visits including offshore
3) Experience required
Minimum 10 years in Operation, Production Supervisor or Maintenance