URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to email@example.com
Please put the job title as your subject line:
The recruiter in charge of this role is Denise
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
My client is looking for a Printing Press Operator to work in Montreal, QC. This is for a 2 weeks assignment with the possibility of extension.
· Operate a variety of press machines including offset web
black & white and colour in customer environment.
· Processing plates and film stripping.
· Ability to work a variety of shifts and perform basic equipment maintenance
· Meet customer requirements for quality and deadlines
· Full understanding of press processes.
· Ability to troubleshoot.
· PC skills (MS office Suite, Internet browsers Etc.)
· Excellent customer service skills
· General knowledge of reprographic operations
· Mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Listen, understand and communicate effectively
· Ability to work unsupervised
· MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THE SCHEDULED HOURS ( 11:00pm- 7:30pm)
· High School Diploma
· Experience in finishing environment operating finishing/binding equipment
· Preferred. 1-2 years experience in a print production environment.
· Minimum: High School or equivalent experience
· Preferred: Post Secondary or equivalent experience in Colour Work Press Program
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com/ in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified