G&S Safety products is looking for a qualified individual for a full time position.
Primary job duties includ the following. Other duties as assinged.
- Restock stock delivery truck each morning and maintain organization of delivery truck.
- Pulling,filling, packing,shipping and setting up orders dor delivery/pick-up.
- Follow any special instructions pertaining to an individual order.
- Receive shipments,log inventory,maintain inventory through audits.
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriat person.
- Communicate positively with supervisors,staff,fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up.
- Assist in keeping facility clean,neat,safe, and operating efficently.
- Follow all established policy and safety guidlines in a drug-free workplace.
- Present a professional image.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Recognizes and undersatnds product numbers,and alpha/numeric codes.
- Understands basic warehouse,inventory and stocking procedures.
- Able to work independently with some direction.
- Capable of following written/verbal instructions and documented procedures.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Able to preform basic math operations ( addition, subtraction, multiplication and division ).
- Manage time effectively and adapts quickley to changing priorities.
- Stand/walk for duration of work hours.
Other job requirements:
- Basic computer/keyboarding skills
- Must have a valid PA Drivers License
- Ability to lift/carry/maneauver heavy material or equipment.
- When needed deliver orders to local companies
Please mail resumes to:
G&S Safety Products
PO Box 282
Please email resumes to: email@example.com