PrintingForLess.com (PFL)is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Strategy Execution team. As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for taking project ideas from concept to reality by analyzing business metrics to identify new opportunities or solutions to problems and developing written documents that translate business needs into programming requirements.
This position will require someone who is experienced at facilitating meetings, constructing and performing quality assurance tests, and is able to manage complex software projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Broad business knowledge, 3+ years experience in development, operations or consulting.
- Experience in business process design and improvement and leading change.
- Knowledge of traditional process improvement tools and methodologies
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships with employees, vendors, and customers
- Superior oral and written communication skills and experience presenting complex materials to a variety of audiences; simplify complex topics and create succinct updates.
- Successfully work through undefined processes and take initiative to deliver results.
- Demonstrated analytic abilities-identify solutions to problems and opportunities for improvements.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and contribute to multiple simultaneous work streams.
- Excellent problem solving skills and an agile learner.
Professional wages and benefits!
Apply on line at: http://www.printingforless.com/employment.html
Or call 1-800-930-7097 for more information.