Position Title Field Service Technician - Capital Equipment
- MI OH IN
Leading international supplier of food processing and food packaging
equipment. Seeking Field Service Technicians.
* Set-up, service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at
* Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet our
customers' specific needs
* Visit plants, make courtesy calls, and provide Customer training
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
* Ability to travel, work independently and be flexible
regarding frequent changes in schedule.
* "Hands on" Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics,
hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems
* Excellent customer relations skills including the ability
to explain and train.
* AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
* Prior Field Service Experience a plus
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer skills in Microsoft offerings.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Electro-Mechanical Field Service experience on capital machinery
with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo
2. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to
explain and train.
3. AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
4. Field Service experience in the target territory.
Please include the following :
• Resume or CV in (PDF) Form
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Thank You ...