Customer Service Associate Job Purpose: To maintain customer relationship by responding to inquiries; documenting actions, and taking inbound calls.
• Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
• Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
• Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
• Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Product Knowledge, Informing Others, Data Entry Skills, Organization, , Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, General, Multitasking
Note: Must be a self motivated individual; if interested please call ASAP as positions will fill fast. (551)579 4327