- Two (2) years job related experience preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities. - Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. - Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
• Competent in organizational, time management skills.
• Demonstrates good judgment, decision making and problem solving skills; ability to deal with issues involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. - You must be able to contribute in a team based environment and actively participate in community meetings and workshops.
Since the first Sunrise community opened in 1981, the Sunrise operating philosophy has been to provide services and care to seniors following Sunrise's Principles of Service: encouraging independence, enabling freedom of choice, preserving dignity, celebrating individuality, nurturing the spirit and involving family and friends. All Sunrise team members are trained to provide services and care in a manner that supports these principles and furthers the Sunrise mission to champion quality of life for all seniors.
Sunrise team members share Sunrise's passion for seniors and commitment to quality. We hire the very best team members who have a natural serving heart and commitment to providing the very best in service and care. When we welcome someone to our team, they complete the thorough, award-winning The Learning Channel training program to prepare them for their role in the community.