WHY CHOOSE PET PROTECTOR
THE WORLD'S ONLY PET PROTECTION FROM PARASITES WITH 95 % EFFECTIVENESS!
Other chemical anti-parasite products provide up to maximum 90 % effectiveness.
WITH ONE PET PROTECTOR, YOUR PET IS SAFE FOR 2 YEARS!
Compared with other anti-parasite products that have to be applied over and over every few months, Pet Protector is your pet's guardian for a 2 year period. If you compare how much money you would have to spend for another product in a 2 year period, Pet Protector costs 5 times less!
PET PROTECTOR IS THE SAFEST ANTI-PARASITIC SYSTEM
Pet Protector is NON-TOXIC and contains NO CHEMICAL elements.
Pet Protector helps better blood circulation and therefore strengthens the immune system and initiates detoxification!
PET PROTECTOR IS THE ONLY NON TOXIC PRODUCT IN THE WORLD WITH SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF EFFECTIVENESS!!!
PET PROTECTOR for PUPPIES AND KITTENS
Pet Protector disc can be used from the first day of your pet's life.
It's important for pet owners WHO USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS to read the label and follow the directions carefully. If the label states that the product is for animals of a certain age or older, don't use the product on pets that are younger. Puppies and kittens are usually too young for chemical products against fleas and ticks.
Pet Protector is non-toxic and contains no chemical elements; THEREFORE IS COMPLETELY SAFE FOR YOUR NEWBORN PET. No need to wash your hands after touching it or to prevent your children playing with their pet. Check out my website for more detailed information: