"HapPEE Paws, HapPEE Tails" Pet Care Services
*Flexible Scheduling—Will Work With Your Needs
*Long Term, Short Term, As Needed, Daily Drop-in Visits
*Reasonable, Competitive, and Negotiable Prices- Hourly or Flat Rate
* Cats, Kittens, Dogs, Puppies, Bunnies, Snakes, Tortoises, Ferrets, Rats, Mice, Gerbils etc. (All Pets Welcome)
* All Breeds, Sizes, and Temperaments
*Exercising, Running,TLC,Bathing,Walking,Playing, Companionship,Frisbee, Fetch, etc.-- tailored to your specific needs and desires
* Appointment transport-Bathing, Grooming, Veterinary( you supply proper crating)
* House-sitting, cleaning, and care
* Extensive Medical Background of 22 years
* First Aid and CPR Certified
*Experienced and knowledgeable with extra large dogs, as well as"leash"and walking problems; phobias, separation anxiety, and OCD behaviors.
Responsible, mature, flexible, easy going experienced, and fun loving animal lover and adorer available to take care of one or all of your pets. Vacation? Working afar on assignment/contract? Work long hours? Busy and don’t have time to walk your dog(s) or take care of your pets? Tired after a long day? You name the situation-- I can and would love to help.
Not available for boarding at my home, but I am willing and able to take care of your pets overnight in your home--if need be, on a 24 hr. basis (short term). I am also available for walking and exercising,bathing,house-sitting and care, as well as drop-in daily visits while you are away or at work.
I am an experienced former dog( Great Dane and Black Lab/Pit Bull Mix), cat(s), rat, and ball python owner and truly have a love and passion for all animals. I also grew up in a house full of Red Irish Setters, as my mother was a breeder.
Reasonable, competitive, and negotiable rates. Flexible hours and availability-- I will work with your schedule to
ensure comfort and peace of mind...
I look forward to hearing from you! :)
Have a "tail-wagging" day!
"Man's Best Friend.."
"Five Ways Pets Make Our Lives Better:"
1) Pets give unconditional love and loyalty. The wonderful thing about animals is that they see beyond any faults and offer affection
2) Pets help you practice patience. Training and cleaning up after your pet teaches us to slow down and accept things for what they are
3) Pets teach you compassion. By caring for something other than ourselves an act of service is committed. Caring for an aging or rescued animal requires compassion and understanding.
4.) Pets show you trust. They trust that you will keep them safe and fed.
5) Pets help you enjoy the little things. Their excitement and zest for life teaches us to enjoy ever moment