Do you want to add significant value to your investment, SAVE MONEY and relieve stress – all at the same time? Many seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good property management company is worth their weight in gold!
The Prudential Property Management team is led by Claude J. Gardner, Sr., CCIM. Mr. Gardner has been continuously licensed as a broker in the state of Florida for over 30 years and is currently the Managing Partner of Prudential Commercial Real Estate FL and the Property Management Division. Lynn Griffin and Arlene Gardner are Prudential’s Property Managers. Lynn has been a Licensed Real Estate Professional since 2006 and has an extensive background in banking and accounting. Arlene has been a licensed Real Estate Broker since 1988 and has owned and managed offices throughout Florida. She has a strong background in computers and computer software and has excellent property management skills. We ONLY manage Commercial Properties.
Our Property Management division offers service options which meet clients’ needs. Options include (but are not limited to):
1. Tenant Screening and Selection – Background and Credit Check
2. Tenant Move-In – Lease signing, inspection, insurance certificates, collection of rent and security deposit
3. Tenant Interaction – Primary point of contact for tenant concerns, complaints and general issues
4. Tenant Move-Out – Inspection, return of security deposit, clean/repair/upgrade unit, re-key locks (as needed)
5. Rent Collection and Notices – Track lease escalations, calculate and adjust CAM charges, collect late fees
6. Evictions – Preparation and filing of all necessary paperwork
7. Legal – Assist attorney; abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation applicable to commercial properties
8. Inspections – Predetermined schedule; repairs, safety hazards, code and lease violations, etc.; report to owner
9. Financial – Full service accounting/banking (Operating, Reserves, Escrow): GL, AP, AR, PR (GAAP), Cash or Accrual; insurance policy renewals, corporation filings (if applicable), maintain and track state, federal, local licenses and permits and back-flow certifications; set-up, calculate, monitor Florida Sales Tax; monthly reports to owner(s)
10. Maintenance/Repairs (Interior/Exterior)– Network of licensed/insured vendors (reasonable pricing/quality work), obtain bids, monitor performance, inspection reports
11. Emergency Contact – Provided 24/7/365
12. Leasing and Sale – Full service leasing/sale of property by a Prudential Commercial Real Estate FL licensed professional
Time is Money – For many owners/investors, time can be more profitably spent in areas other than servicing their properties. A good Property Management company can easily become one of your greatest assets!
PRUDENTIAL – Rock Solid in Commercial Property Management!