Price:CALL ME TODAY!
Posted in: Eugene Real Estate Services
How Much Does a Realtor Cost?
Realtor- Hybrid Real Estate
Last year I stated educating my clients on the home buying process. I have since, developed a short, easy to ready buyer consultation packet. This packet sets my clients up for success as they start their home buying journey.
My packet explains the difference from a buyers market and a sellers market. It covers macro-economics and the average sales price ratios to expect when shopping for a home. This sets proper expectations with my clients so they do not get upset writing countless “low ball” offers that do not get accepted.
In addition, we go over the pre approval process, an earnest money agreement, my work schedule, our home shopping schedule, the amount of funds needed at a minimum to start the home buying journey and how much we as Realtors are compensated for our services.
As a Buyers Specialist my services are paid for by the seller in a transaction. This is a WIN-WIN for a buyer! So why don’t more buyers contact Buyers Agents for exclusive representation?
· Scheduling appointments to view properties you want to see
· Having an experienced negotiator working for you
· Working with an effective communicator who listens to your needs
· Knowledgeable in new construction, distressed properties & first time home buyers
· On- time and never lets you sit around waiting…
· Help from a hard working- honest Realtor- don’t believe me… read my most recent Zillow reviews!
NO COST- NO OBLIGATION BUYER CONSULTATION…
Call Me Today!
Hybrid Real Estate