Contact Person: Ryan Caffey 949-310-0452
Price: $19.5 million ($195/acre).
Property Taxes: Approximately $10,000 annually and covered by an existing mineral lease of around $23,000 per year.
Location: The 100,395 acres, comprising approximately 156 square miles of land, are located in three counties (Churchill, Pershing and Washoe) in northern Nevada. Starting just 35 miles from the city limits of Reno, the property is scattered along both sides of Interstate 80 and stretches eastward for almost 50 miles to the outskirts of Lovelock.
Uniqueness: If the criteria were to find 100,000 acres, beginning as close as 35 miles from Reno, including mineral rights, priced under $200 per acre—then this is probably the only such tract of land available in the entire state!
A Pure Inflation Play: Twenty-five years ago (1987), the Dow Jones was at 2,200, and the price of gold was $475. Today, the Dow Jones is 12,800, or 5.8 times higher than it was in 1987, and gold is $1,615, or 3.4 times higher than it was in 1987. That year, a person could have purchased land in the northern Nevada desert for around $25 per acre, yet today the same acreage will sell for eight times as much, or around $200 per acre. So the “big secret” is that cheap acreage in northern Nevada has outpaced both the stock market and gold over the last 25 years. And during the next 25 years, cheap acreage prices in northern Nevada should escalate even faster due to one of the biggest mineral exploration “booms” in modern history.
Additional Potential: In addition to the benefits of predictable and reliable inflation, following are bonus potentials for this property.
- Mining potential (gold, silver, copper, molybdenum, zinc, lithium, etc.) being spread over such a large land area greatly enhances the odds for success in this industry.
- Geothermal, wind and solar energy development
- Sand and gravel source
- Land fill
- ROW easements for pipelines, cell towers and access roads
- New technology that might revolutionize agricultural operations
- Marketing cheap 640-acre tracts (one square mile in size) to foreign and domestic buyers
- Long-range BLM exchange proposal for the purpose of blocking up private property for future developmental.
Contact Person: Ryan Caffey at 949-310-0452 or firstname.lastname@example.org