Dishwasher / Runner / Kitchen Assistant
Monday 10:00 – 3:00 @ 5 hrs
Tuesday 10:00 – 3:00 @ 5 hrs
Wednesday 10:00 – 3:00 @ 5 hrs
Thursday 10:00 – 3:00 @ 5 hrs
Friday 10:00 – 4:00 @ 6 hrs
Total hours per week @ 26 with possible addition of hours.
Starting salary is 7.50/hour (plus minimal tips) with 30 day review for possible salary increase to a maximum 7.75/hour.
Reviews are every year on hire date unless a promotion occurs before one year.
· Head Barista
· Head Cook
Clearing tables of dishes, keeping an eye on the FOH for customer departures, pre-cleaning and sanitizing dishes, running finished orders, keeping the kitchen and all equipment clean and up to the highest standards of sanitization, unload food and warehouse deliveries, assist both cook and barista when needed.
Ideal candidates will be able to multi-task, move quickly, be flexible and efficient and be able to easily interact with customers and staff. Candidates must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
· Room for growth. Washers/Runners often are promoted to barista or junior cook.
· Great working environment.
· Non-Institutional Setting.
· Fresh and several organic ingredients with which to work.
· Holiday bonus.
· 2 paid sick days in a revolving 12 months after 1 year of service.
· 1 paid vacation day for each year of service.
· Certain paid continuing education classes, trade shows and seminars.