What Will You Do?
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
Are You Ready?
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
- The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.
7-Eleven Franchisees are Independent Contractors who are solely responsible to control the manner and means of the day to day operation of their stores. As such, each Franchisee solely controls all aspects of his or her employment practices.