Our Retail Store Managers coach and develop the store team that delivers T-Mobile's Retail Promise to every customer. In this role, you'll "make the magic" behind the scenes that allows your talented people, inviting store environment, and operations excellence to ensure that our customers "stay connected."
OPPORTUNITY-YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE
As a Retail Store Manager, your commitment to the five pillars of great retail performance will yield outstanding results for your customers, your store, and your career:
- World Class Service
- High Performing Teams
- Visual Merchandising
- Operations Excellence
- Financial Results
This is your chance to shine!
Every decision you make-from team hiring and development, to merchandising, to operations management-will support your efforts to create an extraordinary customer experience. Your gift for cultivating customer relationships and responding efficiently to their needs will translate into overall store profitability. What's more, modeling this level of world-class service will help you build and strengthen a high-performing team of Retail Sales Associates.
TALENT SUITABILITY- ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Excellent decision-making and leadership abilities coupled with stellar communication skills are keys to success as a Retail Store Manager. Those who thrive in this position are intuitive, knowledgeable and customer-focused sales pros who can inspire their teams to new heights. They also model grace under pressure in fast-paced environments. With a rare blend of interpersonal savvy and operations and finance expertise, these leaders set the bar for excellence in their team members and themselves.
As Retail Store Manager, you'll have the following day-to-day responsibilities at your retail location:
- Offer consultative sales and service on the sales floor during retail hours (including nights and weekends).
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a high-performing team.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Create an environment for discovery in your store that sparks new ideas for using mobile communications.
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the "back" of the store works as well as the "front" from a customer perspective.
Cultivate long-term customer relationships.
- Equivalent education through work experience - high school Diploma or GED required
- Sales and sales management experience with a customer-focused, operationally excellent retail (along with an established record of high personal performance)
- A proven track-record in consultative sales and sales management experience in fields involving consumer technology, applications and content
- Talent for personnel training, coaching and development
- Team-player mentality
- Operational and financial performance management skills, especially site P&L management
- Basic computer know-how and familiarity with common business applications (web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.)
Operating Store Hours are:
Mon - Fri 10am - 8pm
Saturday 10am - 8pm
Sundays 12pm - 6pm
Days off will rotate. Must be able to work Holidays and Weekends!