Full Description – Floor Set Associate
The Limited is a leading specialty retailer of contemporary American women’s fashion with over
200 stores nationwide. As we continue to expand our national presence, we are in special need of
experienced and talented individuals to join our renowned brand. At The Limited, you will be a part
of our dynamic growth as we continue to open new stores, launch new e-commerce initiatives, and
develop new concepts.
The Floorset Associate is responsible for executing floorsets using the brand guide as directed to
build sales, maximize profit and create the optimal store experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Executes the brand guide, in conjunction with the Visual Standards Manual, as directed.
• Continues to develop proficiency with brand guide execution.
• Partners with associates to maintain standards on the sales floor and in the backroom.
• Assists with various projects including markdowns, re-tickets and mark out of stock
• Replenishes merchandise to standard.
• Maintains up to date knowledge and understanding of visual presentation, floor plans,
merchandising elements, store related fixtures and equipment.
• Establishes and maintains successful communication processes that inform all store
• Demonstrates strong merchandising skills.
• Demonstrates ability to execute visual plans.
• Demonstrates the ability to engage clients and associates with a positive and friendly
• Ability to handle multiple projects effectively; ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven
• Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Flexibility to work non-business hour shifts based on scheduled floorset activity; hours may
fluctuate based on business needs. Typically scheduled 7pm-2am Tuesdays and Wednesday 2x/month
Interested applicants please visit www.thelimited.com/careers to complete the application process
Proceed to the People Answers Assessment link
We are unable to consider applicants who have not completed both the application and online assessment