We are currently seeking analytic and sales savvy individuals for our full time Retail Sales Merchandisers position in the local area.
As a Retail Sales Merchandiser, you will be responsible for servicing and selling to retail accounts within an assigned territory to ensure Client standards are met and volume is increased.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed. This person should also have strong communication skills with the confidence to influence key decision makers at store level.
· Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs
· Maintain Client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics
· Meet Client shelf schematic standards. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf
· Build rapport with Clients and Customers alike. Proactively develop plans of action in regards to resolving issues
· Complete accurate and timely paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, and expense reports
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Previous retail experience preferred
· Possess excellent organizational skills and have the ability to work independently
· Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision
· Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.