Must sell this weekend!! We are selling our 2007 Keystone Cougar 304 BHS Travel Trailer.
This unit is in excellent condition and has been gently used for a total of about 1 year since it was new in 2007.
We are the 2nd owners. This trailer is fully equipped and everything is in great working order. There's tons of storage inside and out. It is also very light for its size and is currently towed with a 5.7 Hemi Dodge Durango. This is a beautiful, well built, quality unit at a great price. Please see below for a complete list of ammenities and options.
- Polar Pack Arctic Insulation
- Heavy Duty 2.5" hitch with torsion bars and sway bar included
- (4) manual leveling jacks
- 22' Awning
- (2) 7.5 lp tanks
- Outside shower
- Sewer flush system
- 3' X 7' rear storage deck
- Pass through storage bin in front
- Large storage bin on passenger side
- 30amp service
Chassis Construction Steel frame
Roof Material One-piece rubber
Side Wall Material Fiberglass with aluminum framing
Slideouts 2 (1) 12' & (1) 8' both w/ awning toppers
Maximum Sleeping Capacity 7
Bath Layout Sink, toilet, shower
Brakes 4-wheel electric
Tire Size ST225/75D15D
Number of Axles 2 (easy lube)
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height (ft/in) 11' 1"
Overall Width (in) 96
Trailer Length (ft/in) 34'
Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR) 9565
Unloaded Curb Weight (lb) 7695
Max Cargo Carrying Capacity (lb) 1755
HVAC - Ducted System
Furnace BTU 30000
A/C BTU 15000
Fresh Water (gal) 45
Gray Water (gal) 28
Black Water (gal) 28
Hitch Weight 650
- Dual electric/lp 10cu/ft Refrigerator/Freezer
- 3 burner stove
- Oven w/ broiler
- Lighted rangehood w/ exhaust fan
- 10gal dual electric/lp Water Heater
- Laminate flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- Carpeting in living room and bed rooms
- Hardwood cabinets
- Lots of storage/cabinet space throughout interior
- Walk around queen bed in master suite
- Storage under queen bed
- Twin bunkbeds in the rear 8' slideout
- Kitchen dinette (converts to bed) and hide-a-bed sofa in front 12' slideout
- AM/FM/CD DVD/CD player Home theater/surround sound system
- (1) 32" flat screen HDTV
- (1) 22" flat screen HDTV
- Day/night shades throughout
- Roof fans in bathroom and master suite
- Smoke detector/alarm
- LPG-leak detector/alarm
- Carbon monoxide (CO) detector/alarm
- Fire extinguisher(s)
- Emergency-exit window(s)
- Safety glass
Please do not reply via email. Phone calls or text only.
Call six-1-nine-6-nine-4-7-five-2-nine with questions or to set up a time to see the unit.
Asking $14,500 but will consider reasonable offers.