Outside Sales Representative
Working within the Business Development structure, this position will focus on clients on the eastern side of the Greater Toronto Area. The Outside Sales Representative grows and develops business by acquiring new clients for janitorial and cleaning services in addition to establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with these clients.
Summary of Position:
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential clients for janitorial contract services.
- Meet regular sales objectives.
- Generate sales leads with potential clients.
- Close transactions with potential clients.
- Directly manage relationships with new clients.
- Maintain continuous growth revenues within the portfolio of existing contracts.
- Reporting on sales activities, contacts and opportunities.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events.
- Other projects as assigned by the Sr. V.P. Business Development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Business or related field, 2-4 years sales experience in the janitorial services industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Usage of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Experience with pricing and calculating revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to establish & maintain relationships with clients.
Exemplary oral, written and electronic communication skills.
Please submit your resume to the email address below and please quote the job title and reference number in the subject line of your application to: