We are currently looking for Realtors to service a Housing Program through the Teachers' Associations of Baltimore County. Each agent will provide exclusive benefits to educators in an estimated 30 County Schools.
Join one of the fastest-growing teams with the fastest-growing real estate company in the country. Agents will handle all leads from assigned accounts, including seller, buyer and rental leads. Accounts will consist of exclusive, endorsed access for an estimated thirty Baltimore County Public Schools.
Agents must be organized, self-motivated and personable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Servicing assigned account including:
• Conducting Program events with in schools such as lunches, understanding credit seminars, "how to" seminars as well as other events
• Delivering monthly marketing material
• Developing and maintaining relationships with in account
• Showing properties
• Writing and understanding contracts
• Attending all inspections
• Attending settlement
• Listing properties for sale
• Servicing rental clients
• Maryland Real Estate License
• Current on all board/association dues
• Computer literate
• Well-maintained vehicle
• Data-enabled cell phone
Desire and Motivation to succeed through providing remarkable service a must. Selected agents will receive all required skills training upon selection.
Please reply with resume.