Great opportunity for a Top Sales Rep to build their own business. Receive training, support with an engaged leadership to help you make the dollars you want to make. We are also looking for sales reps with experience calling on the Orthopedic Community, Office Based Physicians, Home Health and Long Term Care.
· Prospect and create business relationships with clients and potential clients in assigned territory
· Develop and manage relationships
· Making sales calls to orthopedic surgery centers, physicians' offices and LTC.
· Manage relationships with customers and develop a thorough understanding of their needs
· Identify, prioritize, and pursue new opportunities with current and potential future clients
· Present products; provide information with regard to company services
· Build a strong rapport with sales contacts and staff
· Provide support to fitters within assigned territory
· Organize and accurately track clients within assigned territory
· Solid interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills required
· Strong closing skills are a must
· Organizational and time management skills
· Driven, self-starter motivated to succeed
· Bachelor's degree desired, but not required
· We are currently interviewing people to start in the beginning of next year. Please feel free to contact us either by phone or email to schedule interview.