An established government contractor is seeking full time sales professionals for a challenging career in computer and information technology sales.
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, self-driven, money motivated, energetic and understands the importance of account development. Sales experience is helpful but someone with the right attitude and a good work ethic can be just as successful as someone with years of sales experience. This opportunity involves marketing via the phone, email and direct mail to grow our established customer base.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
· Expand customer base through cold calling, research and other sales tactics
· Address incoming sales calls to meet customer expectations
· Work diligently attaining specific sales, margin, quality and service level goals and objectives
· Manage specific accounts as required
· Seek out ongoing education to effectively communicate with customers about computer products
· Interact with customers to resolve customer service related issues
· Promote a positive outlook to our customer base and other Transource Sales Executives
· Incidental traveling to tradeshows or customer locations may be required
Qualifications We Look For:
· High level of personal initiative coupled with good planning and organizational skills
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Good salesmanship skills
· Good analytical and multi-task skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Presents a professional image daily
· Experience with computer hardware helpful
This sales position is full time and is a base salary plus commission compensation structure. A competitive benefit package is available.