Comfort Suites in Killeen, TX is seeking self motivated, energetic individuals to join our team of talented hospitality professionals. If you feel you are one of those individuals, we are now hiring for the following position:
1. Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the family of hotels, using effective written and oral communication.
2. Meet or exceed weekly minimum solicitation goals.
3. Maintain prime selling time.
4. Conduct outside sales calls to local business.
5. Review competition constantly for leads and ideas.
6. Represent the hotel in at least one community or industry organization.
7. Consistently "ask for the business" rather than simply creating awareness of hotels and benefits. Be a closer.
8. Prepare information for, meet and entertain clients as appropriate. Conduct hotel site inspections.
9. Work from a solicitation plan weekly, and a systematic account coverage plan. Critique and build upon successes, let go of non-producing leads.
10. Work with our national sales team to maximize all rate, date and space commitments, ensuring highest yield for total hotel. Be accountable for all blocks and space commitments, maintaining communications with clients and revising as appropriate.
11. Meet hotel administrative standards in: GRC, Diary standards, file and trace system, space release and diary matrix, contract and cancellation standards and deposit policies.
12. Participate in weekly sales meeting, offer ideas related to ways to improve hotel marketability.
13. Submit weekly sales activity report.
14. Is flexible to handle all inquires and market segments as team member.
15. Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
EXPERIENCE:3 Years In Hospitality Field