Business Retail Professionals Needed (Holt and surrounding area)
Business- Entry Level to Management- FT
Capital City Marketing: Business / Management Opportunities
Interested in a Career with Capital City Marketing Inc.?
Capital City Marketing Inc. is looking for career-oriented individuals with a flair for providing OUTSTANDING customer service, and is now accepting and reviewing applications for an invitation to preliminary interview. Submit your application now, and explore the possibilities of a career with our marketing firm!
Capital City Marketing Inc. Rewards its employees with the following Benefits & Incentives:
* Fun, Fresh retail sales environment
* Growth and Opportunity
* Ongoing Training & Development
* Industry-competitive pay
* Bonus Incentives
Picture yourself at Capital City Marketing Inc.
As a Sales Associate, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your communication skills and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, providing product knowledge to our customers, and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives. Your opportunities for career advancement are endless!
Qualities we look for:
- Customer service priority
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
- Flexibility & dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends
What you need to succeed:
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of clients' products and services, using this knowledge to build sales
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards
- Adhere to compliance procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
The Sales Associate Position is about growth, challenges and opportunities!
Capital City Marketing Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All interested Applicants, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume to the above email address.