Inside Sales Manager
Manages the activities of the Market Area's Inside Sales Team and provides an accomplished level of expertise in the sale of the company services over the telephone to customers resulting in additional revenue. Develops and implements appropriate sales and marketing programs to meet current and future customer needs and provides guidance and direction to Inside Sales Team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains and reinforces the corporate sales strategy and design with the Inside Sales Team.
· Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction on all sales transactions. Communicates to and works with the Market Area Sales Manager to help resolve unique customer issues.
· Supervises activities of the Inside Sales Department. Ensures team members meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales, lead generation and contact productivity.
· Forecasts and recruits qualified candidates for available and/or upgraded Inside Sales Team positions.
· Develops and executes ongoing training that provides both formal training and informal coaching sessions to all Inside Sales Representatives. Encourages feedback and is available to answer questions, provide direction and/or offer assistance when needed. Updates all Inside Sales Representative reference material as appropriate.
· Assists in the communication and maintenance of the Market Area's pricing and service strategies.
· Sets up and maintains accurate customer records for all customer interactions. This includes prospect data, contracts, orders and service machine documentation.
· Experience managing, guiding, and coaching an inside sales team or call center team.
· 3-years business-to-business sales management
· 3-years in direct business-to-business sales.
· Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing plus 1-year inside sales and 3+ years business-to-business sales management.