• Your proven track record in closing sales, ability to leverage technology, superlative communication and interpersonal skills, as well as your passion for seniors, is required for success in this role.
• Previous experience with health care admissions, or in an independent / assisted living setting, is helpful.
• Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
• Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications.
• Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
• Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours.
Since the first Sunrise community opened in 1981, the Sunrise operating philosophy has been to provide services and care to seniors following Sunrise's Principles of Service: encouraging independence, enabling freedom of choice, preserving dignity, celebrating individuality, nurturing the spirit and involving family and friends. All Sunrise team members are trained to provide services and care in a manner that supports these principles and furthers the Sunrise mission to champion quality of life for all seniors.
Sunrise team members share Sunrise's passion for seniors and commitment to quality. We hire the very best team members who have a natural serving heart and commitment to providing the very best in service and care. When we welcome someone to our team, they complete the thorough, award-winning The Learning Channel training program to prepare them for their role in the community.