Work for a worldwide antenna solutions provider.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, be able to work in a team, be capable of helping to deliver on customer antenna integration, and design projects as well as help with R&D functions within the group.
• Design, and develop antennas mainly from (but not limited to) 400MHz to 6 GHz.
• Knowledge in communication standards such as CDMA, GSM/GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, EDVO, WIFI, GPS, EDGE etc. and others.
• Create and/or approve antenna specifications.
• Work with VNA’s, Far Field anechoic chamber and LPFK systems.
• Work as a team with Sales, R&D, Management, Production, Mechanical, and Noise Control
• Solve and support certification issues on wireless devices with customers.
• Suggest improved board layouts to help customers improve RF performance.
• Ability to coordinate projects from initial customer meetings all the way to pilot production
runs, including assisting in QC documentation, test standards, etc.
• Electromagnetic simulation experience such as CST, HFSS and ADS.
• Ability to consider all possible variables and challenges at the beginning of a custom antenna design for any wireless device
• Fully understand different antenna technologies such as Dipoles, Monopoles, Helical, Loop, Yagi, PIFA, etc. Including features, restrictions, integration considerations, advantages, disadvantages, etc.
• Design of matching circuit or filters with CAD.
• Qualified in an electrical engineering area, ideally to MSc level
• Knowledge with AutoCAD, MATlab, CAM350 is a plus.
• Flexible, team player
• Open to fast paced work style and results driven
• Willing to travel overseas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner
We offer a challenging position within an international work environment and successful company. You will be working in a motivated team with exciting technologies in a growing market.